Monday, March 26, 2012

Cream Cheese Pancakes/Crepes

So, I haven't forgotten about you guys. I have been working on another couple blogs and an eBook based on my gluten-free blog. I wanted to put together a more formal recipe book that you can download to your laptop, phone or iPad.

As far as what I have been eating, I have been sticking to meat and veggies (chicken and green beans; steak, potato and salad; fish and chips etc). I am finding this really a lot easier to keep to than I expected. I am focusing more on the things that are already gluten free that I can eat, and less into modifying the things I want to eat. The hardest part is that I discovered I am fighting off Candida. This requires a much more restricted diet than I was already on, so my food ventures have not been very exciting.

I would still like to share a new recipe with you that I have really been enjoying. They taste just like little flat cheesecakes! I am not sure I would want to go back to heavy pancakes after these!


CREAM CHEESE PANCAKES/CREPES


2 oz    Cream Cheese
2         Eggs
1g       Stevia Powder or Xylitol
1/2 tsp Cinnamon




1) Combine all the ingredients in a blender or with a hand mixer until smooth. 
2) Pour into a pan on medium-high heat and let cook for about 2 minutes before flipping over and cooking another minute or so. 
2) Serve with berries and fresh whipped cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment