Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gluten Free Waffles

I love waffles so much that I bought my boyfriend one of those crazy waffle-makers with all the bells a whistles last year for his birthday. We ate waffles almost every weekend until I realized how sick they were making me! I looked online of ages trying to find a good Gluten-Free waffle recipe and I have found one! So delicious! And you can omit the eggs too by just adding a little more milk.

Ingredients:

1    cup white or brown rice flour
1/2 cup potato starch
1/4 tapioca flour
2    tsp baking powder
1    tsp salt
1/4 cup oil
2    eggs
1 1/2 cups milk or buttermilk
1    tsp sugar

Directions:

Mix everything together lightly until just mixed. Pour into a hot waffle iron. Serve with fresh  homemade butter or homemade yogurt and fresh berries. :)




Gluten Free Me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment