Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts

I absolutely love brussels sprouts but my boyfriend, not so much. I find that seasoning them and roasting them in the oven actually gets the best results. Its is much more delicious than steaming them (although that has its health benefits). This is super simple, just how I like my recipes to be.

as many sprouts as you think you can handle
olive oil
salt and pepper

1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Take off any yellow leaves and score the bottom of each sprout with an "X".
2) Put the sprouts on a baking sheet and spinkle with vegetable oil (or your favorite oil that can handle hot cooking). Sprinkly with some salt and pepper and roll them around to cover them in seasoning.
3) Put them in the oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until a fork goes in easily, turning once. Serve them hot.




Gluten Free Me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment